Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Why, Today's Stats, & Thinspo :)










Today's Stats:

Intake: 708
Outtake: 2073
Weight: 115.8

Why do I do what I do? Because I want to look... no... I want to BE one of the girls above. I want to be a model - thin, perfect, beautiful, captivating to everyone. I want to be able to put on anything and look fabulous, wear a bikini without shame.

AJ asked me what my plan is for maintaining my weight. Well, for now I plan on sticking to under 1000 calories a day. Not because I still want to lose weight (I have set a limit for myself anyway - 113.6!) but because I want to see what my body will do before I start adding more calories to my intake. I don't want to add too many calories right away and end up gaining all the weight back! So for now, under 1000 calories, and if I go below 113.6, I'll start adding more :)

Thanks so much to everyone for your congratulations :) It really means a lot to me! As you can see, I am already up .2 pounds today, probably because of the china buffet I went to yesterday! But, here is the wonderful thing - I went to the buffet and was able to ENJOY it, instead of being totally afraid of it. I haven't felt that way about eating out in a long time. It was refreshing. I just took a plate, filled it with all my favorites, and left it at that. No seconds, just one plate of my favorites. And it was yummy :)

Take care, girls, and stay strong!!

Lita

8 comments:

  1. Congrats your doing so well I'm glad you got to enjoy yourself keep up the good work your an inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so proud of you babe! I can't even say how proud. You're doing SUPER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw yay on enjoying the buffet :)

    Thank you for your reply. Is the 1000 calories gross or net? I.e. do you minus exercise calories from your total intake and limit that to 1000? Sorry for all the questioning, just curious!

    Your plan sounds like a good one. I am not really following a plan still... Except for my running training which I am still being naughty and doing too much, even on day 2! Hm.

    Keep up the good work hon, you are beautiful and so photogenic, you already are a model to me!

    Love AJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, I know it feels so good to not have to worry about eating and be able to enjoy going out, I am so happy for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I really find you amazing, Lita <3 Not only did you meet your goal weight range you were able to go to a buffet and enjoy one plate. You are simply amazing. <3
    When I reach my goal weight I have the same plan for maintaing the weight so let us know how it goes (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you enjoyed eating! You really are doing great(: Keep it up!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are SUCH an inspiration, my dear.
    You have done so well, and I am so envious of the fact that you were actually able to go to a buffet and ENJOY it, not worrying about all the calories like I would.
    I am super proud of you.
    Keep up the amazing work!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Princess!! SO proud of you, keep up the amaZing work!!!!!
    sending you positives!

    xoxo Kat

    ReplyDelete