Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7, 2011: Fasting Day 2/3










June 7 Weigh-in:

Weight: 118
BMI: 17.9
Total pounds lost: 2.5

Thanks to everyone who voted on the dresses! It helped a lot :) I went with dress #1, which got the most votes! I like it a lot more when I tried on a size smaller... the size 2 was a little big on me, so I had to by a 0! And it looks perfect with my new black heels! I'm very pleased with my choice. Thanks so much for helping!! :)

Today has been easy/hard. I've gone through times today where fasting feels really easy, because it's 100 degrees out and eating just sounds gross. However, working out was really hard because I felt like I had no energy. I burned 266 calories nonetheless. When I saw myself in that size 0 dress today - I simply had no doubts that this is worth. Only one more day tomorrow. I can do this. I WILL finish this fast. Please, everyone, wish me luck!!

Think thin!

-Lita

10 comments:

  1. Good luck finishing the fast! You can do it! You've done great so far. Stay strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss and fitting into a size 0 dress! (:Stay beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow size 0! Great job! I'm glad you chose dress #1, it was my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job on the weight loss and how far you are in the fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're almost there! you can do it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck!
    And congrats on being a size 0!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck and massive well done :-)

    AJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! and Congrats on being a 0 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so awesome!!! I'm sooo happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete