Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Healthy Skinny Girl Diet Starts Tomorrow!! + Candice Swanepoel Thinspo :)












Brunette or blonde Candice? :)

My vote is for brunette. I think it's sexier!

Tomorrow I start on The Healthy Skinny Girl Diet. My plan is to record my intake, outtake, and net total every day and post everything here. My main goal for this diet is to lose any extra weight I may have, get in the best shape on my life, and build confidence for my first fashion runway show! As you can probably tell from the thinspo I choose, the Victoria's Secret models are my idols, because to me, they are the perfect picture of perfect health. They're not too skinny, they're curvy like women but they're in incredible shape. That is my ultimate goal - to look like them on the outside but also to rock that confidence that is so evident in them when they are walking the runway.

Tomorrow beings a new journey for me in health, fitness, and confidence!!

Kayla Marie (Lita)

4 comments:

  1. Good for you girl!!! I agree that brunette is sexier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm a brunette so I might be biased XD

      Delete
  2. I can't choose! She looks so good both ways.
    I love your goals and know you can do it, you're going to rock your first show :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Candice is always stunning :) Thanks for your support, Claire! You're awesome! xoxo

      Delete