Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Friday, January 27, 2012

The Reason

The reason to:

#1 Eat more fruits and veggies.
#2 Be a vegetarian.
#3 Don't eat fast food (often, at least).


Why does it seem like a lot Britons have really messed up eating habits? I feel like I've watched so many documentaries on anorexia/bulimia coming out of Britain. This is a different kind of disorder, where a person chooses only one or a few foods to eat an excludes everything else. I found this article to be so disturbing, and even more disturbing is that the mom thought starving her daughter would help?? Oh yes, just encourage a different type of disorder! I can think of much more logical options for helping her daughter, like getting her treatment. But I guess a lot of people don't see this as an eating disorder yet. How weird, since it involves food, and it's extreme. That sounds like a disorder to me.

That's my little rant on this article.

Kayla Marie

Eat this:

BlackBerry Wallpaper > Fresh Fruits and Vegetables

Not this:

1 comment:

  1. They're working on a "Restrictive Intake Disorder" for the next DSM which is something like a food-based OCD....

    ...but I also know there are people with deformed tastebuds who actually genuinely cannot stand to eat lots of things. They aren't kidding when they say it makes them gag. Dunno what to do about them.

    ReplyDelete