Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Almost back in my weight range!!

I'm down .8 pounds! Yippee!! :)

My new workout plan is super strenuous. I was able to work out again today but I'm going to have to work myself up to doing the entire plan. Here's what I managed today:

Ran 1 mile, did 125 squats, did a 1 min 15 sec wall sit, 50 leg lifts, 250 crunches, 125 side benders, 50 push ups, stretches

I'm going to have to get A LOT stronger to be to pull off the entire plan at once! What I accomplished is a 1/4 of the full plan. I have a long way to go.

Diet wise, I'm off to a good start today! 2 glasses of water, a cup of green tea and a cup of blueberries so far. I'm feeling good :)

Well, I have to go get ready for work now. I can't wait until I go off to college and can start applying for a new job! I'm thankful that I have a job and am making money, but it's time for something new.

Peace, ladies, and stay slim :)

-Lita

No comments:

Post a Comment