Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Monday, March 28, 2011

SORE

I am SO SORE today!! Thus, I had to take the day off. I don't think I could have worked out if I tried. I could barely walk right. This is all due to my new workout plan. My body is evidently not used to the amounts of cardio and strength exercises. I will definitely be attempting again tomorrow, but today was not the day for that!

I had SUCH a great day, though :) I went to register for classes at college, and found out I made it into the honors program! That puts me in the top 2% of students at the university! I didn't expect anything like this to happen. I'm thrilled!

I'll be taking 14 credits my freshman year and also be trying to get a work study with the university. The location of the school is gorgeous, I couldn't be happier with it. Although, I'm realizing where the "freshman 15" must come from! The cafeteria situation totally allows one to pig out while in college! I plan on restricting myself to one meal a day in college and luckily, I'll have dance classes twice a week!! I also plan on bringing my scale with me. I will NOT be gaining that freshman 15. :)

Peace, ladies!

-Lita

No comments:

Post a Comment