Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

:(




This morning on the scale I weighed myself... I'm at 124 pounds.

Ugh.

I know why this happened. Yesterday at my advisement and registration session, there were donuts. There were excessive amounts of cafeteria food. My mom and I got sushi afterwards. In the evening when we finally got home around 7:30, my day turned into an all-out binge with no time for exercise - not that I could have even attempted a work out with how sore I was (and still am). I am going to fix this TODAY.

Although I'm still in no condition to exercise, I'll be restricting my diet hardcore. Water, green tea, juice, veggies, fruit, and maybe one sinful piece of food during the day. So far I've had a cup of black tea and a small bowl of blueberries. If I keep this up I KNOW I'll be down by tomorrow.

Peace and stay thin, ladies!

-Lita

No comments:

Post a Comment