Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 27, 2011

Weight: 120.8
BMI: 18.2
Calories: 975
Workout: 4 miles, 300 squats, 3 min wall sit, 75 leg lifts, 200 crunches, 100 side benders, 50 push ups

Today, I felt great. It was good to get on the scale this morning, even after my horrible binge day yesterday when I ate an entire box of Girl Scout cookies by myself, and saw that I am still within my desired weight/BMI range! My workout was hardcore today but so worth it. I felt sexy and cute all day long. Bliss. Plus, I didn't feel deprived. The 975 calories I ate today were well spent. I am happy, and ready to show myself off tomorrow at college advisement and registration! Hopefully tomorrow will be just as fulfilling as today :)

Peace always,

Lita

No comments:

Post a Comment