Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring is Here!


I'm so glad it's spring again because that means I can start biking places!! I love biking everywhere once the snow melts to complement my regular workouts. Biking is probably the main reason why I'm always in better shape during the spring/summer/fall than in winter. It's also EASIER to stay thin when one can be outside, enjoying nature, instead of locked up indoors with the temptations of food.

What inspires me to write about this, you ask? How WONDERFUL I feel after biking to and from work today! Granted, it's only about 15 minutes of biking altogether, but combined with my morning workout, successful diet so far today, and fresh spring air, I feel so refreshed, beautiful, successful!

Thank you, spring :)

-Lita

No comments:

Post a Comment