Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 24, 2011

Weight: 120.5
BMI: 18.2
Cal intake: 914
Cal outtake: 300
Total cal: 614

I lost another pound!! I'm so happy. I'm one step closer toward my goal! I'm hoping the scale will show something positive tomorrow even though I didn't get to work out as much today. I had SUCH a crazy day! I had school 8-6, then rehearsal for the cabaret 6:30-9, and then of COURSE I had to catch up on the latest episode of ANTM with the sis! So by the time I was done with all that on top of practice and an annoying fire alarm at the dorms due to burnt popcorn, I FINALLY had time to work out at 11:45! And I'm so glad I did. I've been needing a lot less sleep lately, and even though I felt tired before I started working out, I feel great now! Plus, there's always caffeine to fall back on in the morning :)

A beautiful moment happened to me today. In directing class, we did an activity where we created tableaus. I was paired with a guy, and in one of our poses he lifted me up in his arms. I felt SO LIGHT. It was incredible. When he went to pick me up I was worried he would struggle with it because even though he's muscular, he's fairly small and he's also shorter than me. But he picked me up multiple times during the exercise, and it made me feel small, cute, adorable! It also made me want to keep moving toward my goal, because feeling small feels GREAT. It's rewarding, and doesn't let you down unlike so many other things in life.

Tomorrow: I hope to be closer to 119!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Thin has a taste all its own.

-Lita

No comments:

Post a Comment