Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ugh...

So yesterday was not so good. I'm finding out that being home on spring break is going to make it a lot harder to maintain my weight-loss habits. There's so much more food around me, and foods I haven't had in forever living at the dorms and eating only cafeteria food. A complete dissolve of structure also makes it difficult. So needless to say, I had a partial-binge day yesterday (partial, because it only lasted for about an hour) and I didn't even get to work out. On top of this, I felt especially bad about the cookies I ate when I ended up having a spontaneous photo shoot with a friend of mine. Ugh! Why?? The photos turned out great from what I got a sneak peek of, but I know I would have been SO much more confident if I hadn't just ate - yes, humiliatingly - 7 girl scout cookies. Ew, ew, ew!!

Today so far, I've been back on track. I didn't dare go on the scale this morning. I plan on waiting until tomorrow. I also hope to burn extra calories today to make up for my epic fail yesterday. As bad as I feel about this, I know it's not the end of the world. Days like this happen. It just stinks that it happened the day I reached my goal (you think THAT would have sustained me!) and I ended up having a photo shoot. OH WELL.

New thinspiration: Milla Jovovich. BMI: 17.6. Gorgeous. It would be amazing to look like her.

Peace, ladies, and stay slim!!

-Lita

No comments:

Post a Comment