Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 4: 800 - Real Girl Thinspo :)










Day 4 Stats:

Weight: 117
BMI: 17.8
Total pounds lost: 6.5
Intake: 800
Outtake: 809
Total: -9

I'm a total deviantart junkie! That's the site where I found all the lovely photos above. Click here to see my deviantart page, with more photos of me plus some I've taken myself, if interested. Please let me know what you think of them if you check them out! :) Only two pounds to go, and I still ended up in the negative calories today. It's been a good day :) Thanks so much to everyone for your consistent support and encouragement! amber-angelxo: I am really liking the diet so far! 6.5 pounds in 3 days? Yes, please! Also, I haven't felt too famished or overworked. I've already started planning what I'm going to do once I reach my goal weight of 115: I'm considering adding 200 calories to each day and burning half my intake off each day and see if that maintains my weight. I don't want to switch to a whole new plan when I reach my goal weight this time because last time that didn't work for me. I'm thinking subtle changes to see what works for my body, and then go from there. Any feedback on this?

Think thin, ladies :)

Lita

4 comments:

  1. <3 WOW your doing amazing hang in there! <3
    i think adding 200 to your diet will be good big changes make you gain weight so going a little at a time will help you maintain =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing an amazing job! and you're inspiring me to try this diet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're plan to add calories gradually will help you maintain. Great job on being so close to your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously you like stick exactly to your plan like 99% of the time! -is envious- In my opinion, it sounds like that would be a good way to go. Definitely start there and see how it goes! good luck hope it works! :)

    ReplyDelete