Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

PERFECT SCORE! :D (And more new photos of me!)




Update:

Weight: 122.5
BMI: 18.6

So today on the MK Challenge I KICKED BUTT! Here's the breakdown:

Calories: 10 points
(1/2 cup rice 160 calories, 1 tbsp soy sauce 20 calories, total 180 calories)
Exercise: 10 points
(1 hour stair step machine, 35 minutes weights, 30 minutes ballet, 55 minutes yoga, total of 3 hours)
Water intake: 10 points
(Way over 9 glasses. Not sure of the exact total.)
Sleeping hours: 10 points
(8 hours of sleep, as usual)
Bonus points: 10
(I did all of it!)

Today's score: 50/50

Must say I'm pretty proud of myself. I actually had FUN working out for that long, too... can you believe it? Haha I feel pretty fulfilled after today, and I can't wait to see what the scale will say tomorrow morning :)

Only a few new pictures from the photo shoot to share! I hope you enjoy them. Feedback is desired :)

coffeeXandXcigarettes: Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm pleased you said you want the dress... that means I'm doing my job! :)

Almost.Skinny: Thank you!! It was really fun, my sister and I are quite a pair :) I measure my body fat percentage using this website: http://www.freedieting.com/tools/body_fat_calculator.htm

Thank you so much, ladies, for all your support! You are all amazing!!

Love,

Lita

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!! :)
    Congrats on the perfect score- don't push yourself too hard though!
    I love the one in the doorway, great pose & composition- the lines of your body with the tree and wooden building lines just work perfectly. Your pale skin looks beautiful with the faded aged wood & impressive hair & lips!
    Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete