Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

6 Pounds Lost! Fasting Day 3/3




Hello beautiful ladies :)

Update, as always!:

Weight: 119
BMI: 18.1

I can hardly believe it. In two days, I've lost a total of 6 pounds. After today, I will hopefully be at my lowest weight EVER! I've never been below 119.

This fast has been extremely hard, but extremely worth it. I've felt exhausted, but at the same time, it feels amazing to look in the mirror in the morning and see what maybe... could be... a fashion model. A girl can dream!

Thanks again for all the encouragement, everyone!! I couldn't do this without you, literally. I'm going to finish strong today for myself, for my art, for all of you!!

Always,

Lita

p.s... the model is Alessandra Ambrosio, one of my favorite Victoria's Secret Angels!

1 comment:

  1. thats effing amazing! 6 pounds! you are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete