Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Back on Track!! :)




Update for today!:

Weight: 121.5
BMI: 18.5

Yessssssssss! All that aerobics, weight training and pilates paid off yesterday! I even splurged and ate two brownies in the evening, and yet I'm still back to my goal weight!

I'm going to go back to Target today and try on that swimsuit again. Not only will I feel more confident back at my goal weight, but I'm feeling the need for a second opinion, so I'm taking my boyfriend with me. Yesterday, only my mom was with me and, well... you know how mothers are. They'll tell you that the swimsuit is too small just because they don't like how skimpy it is. Skimpy and too small are two very different things!! So I'll get another opinion, I'll see how I feel in it today... maybe I'll buy it, maybe I won't.

How are you all doing on your journey to bikini ready? I'm extremely obsessed with it right now and I'd love to exchange tips with any of you! My favorites right now are the Self Magazine videos, especially Bikini Ready: Fast! and Slim and Sleek Fast! I have yet to try Your Best Butt: Fast! That one should be fun. If any of you have netflix, those videos are on instant watch so they're accessible to you wherever you have internet! Take care, ladies, and stay slim!

Love always,

Lita

p.s... the photos are of the lovely bombshell Marisa Miller, a Victoria's Secret model who is my height! :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your blog photo!!!

    I have until July to be 100% bikini ready. I'm slowly starting to get back on track but i'm doing a kickball league and i'm going to start running

    ReplyDelete