Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Friday, April 22, 2011

Building Some Muscle!! :)




Update!:

Weight: 122.5
BMI: 18.6

I gained half a pound. Whoops. I know exactly how it happened, too. I didn't work out yesterday and I freaked out over all my new food options on arriving home for the holidays. Cafeteria food gets SO OLD. Three meals a day, five days of the week - all cafeteria food. It gets so boring. So needless to say, I got all excited over chocolate, chips and strawberries last night. Hello, lovely half pound!

The nice thing is, I've been doing so much weight training lately that you can hardly tell. That half a pound could simply be more muscle mass for all I know! Still, I'll be going light on food today, and I already completed an hour of weight training and 15 minutes of stretching this morning. I feel great :) Only one meal so far: a bowl of cereal with fat free milk and a bowl of strawberries. I probably won't eat until I get dinner with my boyfriend and his family tonight. I'm going to kick that half a pound in the butt.

Thank you so much, ladies, for your lovely comments on my last post! You really are too kind :) And thank you so much for all my new followers!! It's exciting to know more people are taking interest in my blog!!

New recommendation: the Self: Bikini Ready Fast! video. It's short and sweet but effective, and the lovely Ellen Barrett is the instructor. I like to do that video back to back with her Slim Sculpt video. They go very well together.

I'm getting so excited to buy my first bikini from Victoria's Secret!! If you haven't noticed, some of my biggest inspirations are Victoria's Secret Angels. They are thin but have muscle and curves. I think they are some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. It's a dream of mine to walk the runway with them some day... :) A far-fetched dream, but I'm not going to deny it!

I hope everyone is getting excited for bikinis and sun and the beach!! I know I am :) Peace and enjoy the photos of probably my favorite supermodel: Milla Jovovich :)

Love always,

Lita

No comments:

Post a Comment