Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lost 3.5 Pounds!!!! Fasting Day 2/3




Hello everyone!

Here's the update!:

Weight: 121.5
BMI: 18.5

A total weight loss of 3.5 pounds. In one day! I have to say, I'm extremely proud of myself, because yesterday I almost gave in. Around 5pm I got extremely hungry and toyed with the idea of getting dinner after rehearsal. However, after rehearsal I realized I didn't really need the food, went back to the dorms, and did my 1-hour workout! I finished the day strong, and obviously, it paid off!

Day 2 I almost decided to make into a raw foods day, but when I stepped on the scale this morning, it made me realize that this fast is indeed worth it and if anything, needed! My body is getting rid of tons of toxins. So, I've decided to finish the fast strong, because now I realize I can, and then on Thursday start a raw foods diet for the first time, limiting myself to 1300 calories a day.

I'm so happy. I'm losing weight, the sun is shining, I got to sleep in this morning, my show is just over the horizon. And I will be ready for it.

I feel fulfilled.

Lita

p.s... the model is Karen Elson. She pretty much rocks! :)

1 comment:

  1. ah I'm so jealous! & congrats, that's amazing! What exactly are you doing? It sounds like it's something that definitely works! Stay stong, I'm so inspired! xo A

    ReplyDelete