Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pizza Ranch = EVIL.




Update:

Weight: 124
BMI: 18.9

Do not eat at Pizza Ranch if you don't want to gain 2 pounds!!!

That was my downfall yesterday. I thought dinner with the boyfriend and family would just be a nice little dinner where I could order a salad or something light like that. However... we went to Pizza Ranch, which happens to be an all-you-can-eat pizza buffet. Ooof-tah. Needless to say, the scale showed some gain today. Ugh.

As if the 2 pound gain wasn't enough, trying on swimsuits today certainly didn't help the self-esteem. I tried on a small top and a small bottom from Target... a cute little purple bikini on sale... and I was too big for it. It was squeezing my butt cheeks and the top looked awkward. My mom said, "The clothes have to work for you, not you for the clothes" but that is not true when you're aspiring to be a model. I'll admit it, I'm a little discouraged.

Intake: Northern lite mocha, coffee w/ cream & sugar, movie theater popcorn, mashed potatoes, carrots, roll, sweet potatoes, 1149 calories
Outtake: Self Slim and Sleek Fast! video, Crunch: Fat-Burning Pilates video, 375 calories
Total: 774 calories

Here's to eating little and lots of exercise!

Love always,

Lita

p.s... the photos are Victoria's Secret models sporting some adorable swim wear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment