Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss
Karlie Kloss

Monday, April 25, 2011

Photos of Me - On the Way to Bikini Ready





Hello ladies!

I stayed at my boyfriend's last night and he doesn't have a scale, so I have no weight/BMI update! However, I'm not too worried because I've started the popular Calorie Restriction diet, and I kept to my allotted calorie expenditure yesterday, so I feel confident that the scale wouldn't have budged anyway. Sooo I should probably explain these pictures I've posted today!

Last night, my boyfriend and I decided to do a little photo shoot. I've always wanted to do a photo shoot that showed off my body a little bit more, and that's what I got to do last night! These photos are some of my favorites from the shoot last night.

Oh, and I picked out the swimsuit I'm going to be getting for this summer! So excited, Miranda Kerr models it in the photo I posted up above. I haven't had a new swimsuit in ages and with all the work I've been doing, I think I deserve one!!

I hope you enjoy the photos, ladies, and I would be open to any feedback! Peace and stay slim!

Love always,

Lita

No comments:

Post a Comment